Monday, May 25, 2009

FINALLY!

So it was time...to get something done that I've been chirping about for over a year. I promised the kids I would decorate their rooms when we moved to our new house.
YES, I KNOW! IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR...
I haven't forgotten about my promise. I actually love to paint, so it's not like I've been avoiding it on purpose. Time does go by so quickly, though. Painting is tidious and takes severe concentration, but you get to focus on the beautiful color transformation happening right before your eyes!
AHHHHHH - What's not to love?
(I'm being serious, I'm not being even a little bit sarcastic. Really!)
Good-Bye Beige!
Eldon was supportive and a huge help. He doesn't like to paint as much as I do, so I know this was an expression of his love for me and his little girl. He was definately a trooper and he even said he would help me paint boys' bedrooms soon. (Impressive, right?)

The finished product was adorable...
Look, there is Hannah taking pictures of her new room!
Sweet Dreams, my Witz!
I'll finish the boy's rooms and see if Eldon is up for tackling the rest of the house!
I am SO ready for MORE!

8 comments:

Shelli said...

Oooh - pretty! LOVE IT! You did an awesome job! It really looks beautiful with the white moldings!

StaceyOstler said...

Turned out super cute!

Brianna said...

Love it! I'm sure Hannah loves it too!

Rochelle said...

Nice!
I love color on walls! Makes life more....colorful.

Elizabeth C said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! HANNAH'S ROOM LOOKS FABULOUS! GREAT COLOR!

Annette Rose said...

I'll give you more... come here. I need to paint desperately! It just seems too overwhelming right now! I can't even pick a color! HELP!
The room turned out super cute. Way to go!

Steph said...

Annette, you are SO on! What are you doing tonight? I have this rare evening wher NO ONE will be home. Eldon and the boys are going to a father and son's capmout with my brother-in-law's ward and Hannah is spending the night with her cousin....so as I said, YOU ARE ON! (If you don't already have plans!) Call me!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the color!!!! I love the closet doors....love it all!!!! Good job!