
So we were having a family dinner and the conversation came up that someone had recently said it was imposible to lick your elbow. While that is true for the ordinary, my Jacob is not ordinary. He was up for the challenge...COOL, HUH?
.
Check out this link to see a great project Hannah recently did for her Extravaganza project...




5 comments:
great job Hannah...its fun to visit with grandmas and learn lots of fun stuff about them!
Now I have seen it all! LOL! That is truly impressive!
I really enjoyed reading Hannah's report. I learned a lot my Grandma. (How sad for me.) Awesome job, Hannah!
What a talented young man!! :)
haha!!! Wow you have really talented kids, I wish I could lick my elbow. I can touch my nose with my tongue at least!
I really liked Hannah's report on Mom. She did a great job. I'd forgotten some of those things she wrote about. I also liked her definition of Downs Syndrome. What a lovely and simple way to explain it.
Post a Comment