Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do you ever...?


Do you ever feel hungry at 10:41pm and think that the best thing to do is GO TO BED?

Do you ever look at your children and THANK THE LUCKY STARS that you get to be their mom?

Do you ever sit in LOST CONTEMPLATION?

Do you ever think that lost sunglasses or tweezers just PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY to buy new better ones?

Do you ever think that your husband is your BEST INVESTMENT AND TREASURE? (Eternity is a long time, afterall.)
.
Do you ever CONSIDER THE DIRECTION of your chosen path and how it has effected your 'here and now'?

Do you ever FEEL IMPRESSED WITH YOURSELF that you kept the kitchen spotless for three whole days?

I'm just sayin'...DO YOU?
.
I do.
.
All the time.

6 comments:

Rach said...

haha, I love it! I would be ridiculously proud of myself if I could keep the kitchen clean for 3 days!!!

Elizabeth C said...

That is a very cute post! I definitely hear you on the looking at your kids and thinking i'm so lucky to be their mom, and being grateful that you are married to your husband...It's great to be grateful. Keeping the kitchen spotless for three whole days...now there is a miracle in the making.

Shelli said...

YES! To all of them. Why is there such a sense of accomplishment when the kitchen stays clean that long? 3 days? Love it.

Wendi said...

I'm still trying to clean the kitchen from last night! I have never seen your home a mess...how do you do that?

Jenne said...

I do all the time, I am such a day dreamer, But I do. I hope its okay that I am leaving a comment I just found your blog on a friends.
Jenne

Steph said...

Jenne, you are welcome anytime! Hope to see more of you! :o)