Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hairstyle Vote - HURRY!

It's time for a change.
.
Hair is always a good place to start, right? I've had this same hair for long enough. (see pics pasted on this blog?) So, I found three styles that I love, but I just can't decide. Tell me which one you like...
.
Style A - Medium Length & Choppy
Style B - The blonde style on the right w/ Bangs


Style C - Short & Trendy

As for color, I'm open. I love the highlights and lowlights of Style C, but going with some red mixed into deep browns sounds fun, too.
.
I can't wait to see what you think, but please hurry...
.
The itch for change needs to be scratched very soon!
.
(oh, and when I'm done getting my new hairstyle, I may be looking for someone to punch me in the mouth so I can have awesome-full-pouty lips like all of these models!:o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom you should do the blond with bangs!!!!(style B) I love that one!

hannah

Kimberly said...

I think A. Your hair is already like B! I don't think you would see much of a change. Kimberly Price

Rach said...

A and C are pretty much the same cut, they're just styled differently. I think you should just do a pixie cut above the shoulder! That would be super cute!

StaceyOstler said...

A or C if your wanting something different. Go short. Be sure sure to post before and after pics after your cut I want to see.

Brianna said...

I think b looks like your hair now, a and c would both be fun! would you really go blond? that would be brave of you! let me know! when are you planning it...will it be new monday night?

Steph said...

What's with the A or C answers, people? Just pick one. Otherwise, I'll have to do another vote for just A and C... :o) They are very similar, but one is longer than the other.
No, Brianna, it won't be done before tonight. I'm thinking by the weekend I'll have it done.

Mandy Cheney said...

definitely A !

Elizabeth C said...

I think I like the first one on you (style A), but the coloring of style C. Change is always a good thing right. Especially when it's hair. :) Who cuts your hair, since you are such a fabulous hair cutter yourself. I'm assuming not you though, since that would be really difficult.

The MadHatters said...

I like A with the color of C, that's my vote!
-Chante

Shelli said...

Ooooh, I'm liking A. VERY sassy. You'd look smashing!

Mommy Crafts said...

I like "A". I hope to see the done look soon!! :)

Angela said...

I agree with Liz! Although any would be cute on you! :)

Brianna said...

ok...what did you do??? Pics please!!!! Or, did you chicken out?

Steph said...

I haven't done anything yet, but not because I've chickened out...life is busy right now. We are trying to get ready to leave for two weeks and I've had two houses closing and four new contracts..ugh! Am I ever going to be ready for 2 weeks of vacation? Maybe I'll have to get my hair done ON vacation! :o)

Annette Rose said...

I love A! Way cute! And WAY GUTSY! Go for it. Can't wait to see pictures.

hatch said...

I am right there with you on wanting to be punched in the mouth to get lips like that.
You would look great with any of those styles. I really like C. B is similar to your hair now. I can't wait to see what you decide!

It was so fun to see you stopped by my blog. I know what you mean about not fitting back in the box, after you learn you can speak out. I think it feels so liberating.

Elizabeth C said...

So...what did you choose? Did you cut your hair yet??