Sunday, June 28, 2009

You've All Been So Patient..HAIR RESULTS

- Side One-
I did go with color C. But while in the chair getting my color, I was flipping through celebrity gossip magazines and I was LOVING all of the long hair. I counciled with my hairdresser and I think her advise was wise, "Get used to the color for a while and if you still want to go short, you can always do that later." I was really comfortable with that idea, so we went with the bold color and styled my old do up a bit and this is the result.
( FYI - I seriously love the doors in this picture. I have lived here over a year and a half and I still get giddy over my doors.)

-Side Two -

I am still getting used to my new hair. Today I wore it straight to church and I liked it, but after church I was trying to find some travel size stuff under my master vanity and Hannah pulled out some straight hair balm...I put a little of that on and I really liked it.

(Another FYI for you - we are leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas. We will be there 2 nights and we will see the Blue Man Group with the kids, then we will visit my family in Ohio for 6 days, then we will head to Nauvoo to have a mini-reunion with Eldon's Parents who are just completing their mission. That's why I was looking for the travel size stuff. I'm excited even though I still have oodles of packing to do. gag. blogging is a great stalling tactic!)


- Back-
I do really like the color.

- Front -

Hannah took the other shots, I took this one bfore she saved the day...it's tough to take your own pic. I was glad she was there to help. :o)



This is a pic from Hannah's Surprise Party. She turned 11 on the 26th...what a lucky mom I am. (she is the fourth from the left). We went to the Crush Salon for Girls and they were all treated to fancy hair, make-up, painted fingernails and a mini-pedicure.
(FYI - This is the last picture taken with my old hair. I'm the top left...in case you were wondering. :o)

8 comments:

Shelli said...

Oh, so so beautiful! I love your hair Stephanie!!! You have such gorgeous hair, I do love the length and with the cut, it just looks amazing. I bet you could wear any color and look good, but I love what you have done. ps - I also love your doors AND wall color. Pretty. Have fun on your trip!!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE YOUR DOORS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also LOVE your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously is so beautiful! It's so hip and full of fun!!!! Thanks for showing the results!!!!

Trev said...

Tell Eldon he needs to get you some more bling, in the form of a much larger ring if he wants to keep the cat calls down and let everyone know you are TAKEN. That new hair looks great!

By the way, how is it that my wife is always posting just before me????!! I am 2nd fiddle to her on this blog thing for sure!

The MadHatters said...

I have to say that your hair color really make your eyes POP! So pretty, you picked a great color for you. I too love those doors. Such a cute style for a home. Enjoy your trip!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Love the hair Steph!! You always look gorgeous no matter what!! You look so beautiful!! Happy birthday Hannah! It looks like a fun party! And have a fabulous trip! Wish we could make it to the reunion!!

Brianna said...

Ok...so glad you said you were the one on the top left :) You just fit right in with all the girls! :) Your hair looks great... have a great time!

Annette Rose said...

It looks great! You are so beautiful! I'm glad you kept it long. I love long...

Elizabeth C said...

Your hair looks FABULOUS Steph! Lovin the color and cut.