See that truck up above?
Thats my truck... it represents HUGE changes.
I wasn't ever planning to own a home building business. But,
I fell in love
with it while working with a local builder.
That door slammed shut...suddenly.
There is a song on my iPod with a line that states "with friends like bee's, who needs enemies?"
That about summs up the first week of December '09 for me.
I was crushed...I cried it out for three days.
Then I got busy.
In less than a month the new company was official and accepting new contracts.
I named the company
VALIANT HOMES
VALIANT: 1. possesing or acting with bravery or boldness. 2. marked by, exhibiting or carried out with courage or determination.
This picture is of a project I'm currently working on in Kennewick.
PROJECT FACTS:
PROJECT FACTS:
3909 sqft
Rambler Basement
Amazing Views
PRE-SOLD!
(I'll share completed photos soon.)
This pic is of a home that we just closed on in West Richland.
PROJECT FACTS:
1745 sqft
Two-Story
Spacious Floor Plan
PRE-SOLD!
(Hurray, I have photos to share!)
Welcome!
MUST, MUST, MUST
conceal the light bulb!
And be adorable.
And be adorable.
And be energy efficient.
(All of my homes are Energy Star Certified.)
I'm Lovin' the shutters, window detail and the PAINT COLORS!
Solid Quartz Counter top
Stainless Appliances
Full Tile backsplash (this one happens to the a personal fave...slate)
Granite Composite sink
Beautiful Cabinet Hardware.
20' floor tiles
Ahhh...custom trim work.
So fresh and crisp.
Master Bath with all the essentials.
They are a great way to add attractive and useful storage to even the tightest of spaces.
This is one of my personal favorite door styles.
Some people have a love for golf or tennis or shopping or sewing.
But for this girl, I have to say...
Building homes truely is my passion.
I have two more projects about to start and
I am counting my blessings.
I'm so greatful for a husband who is completely supportive. I couldn't do it without him.
Thanks Baby! (kiss-kiss-hugg-kiss)




5 comments:
Wow! Good for you!....
Now I want a new house.
I like it mom hannah
Congratulations Steph!! What an amazing accomplishment! Way to go!
Ok, I had to come see what you posted here about power of moms and got hooked on reading and I have to say I love the kitchen in these pictures...good job!
You sure are a BUSY Lady Steph! I'm glad you are having fun too though.
Post a Comment