Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's in their head?

So everyone has seen this cute little survey by now, I'm sure of it. I just decided that now was a great ime to get it posted. It's Sunday evening and the kids are all tucked in. Ahhhhhh.....

These are the questions I asked my kiddos, and their brilliant answers:

1. What is something I always say to you?
Elijah, age 12: You're smushy.
Hannah, age 10: I love you.
Jacob, age 8: I love you.

2. What makes me happy?
Elijah: 3 Musketeer Bars
Hannah: A snuggle.
Jacob: My snuggles. (By now you may be thinking that Hannnah & Jacob were sitting side by side when asked these questions, but they weren't. The interviewes were completely private!)

3. What makes me sad?
Elijah: N0t selling a house in the amount of time you wanted.
Hannah: When someone dies.
Jacob: When people don't do their work.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Elijah: Tickle me.
Hannah: Tickling me.
Jacob: Alot of ways, you do funny things.

5. What was I like as a child?
Elijah: Surrounded by drunk people. (Alrighty then...)
Hannah: I don't know. A good girl?
Jacob: How am I supposed to know?

6. How old am I?
Elijah: 39, I mean 32 ( he giggled, then said with a huge smile) - sorry!
Hannah: 32
Jacob: 32

7. How tall am I?
Elijah: 5'4"?
Hannah: 5'6", Maybe?
Jacob: How am I supposed to know? I don't know that!

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Elijah: Eat 3 Musketeer Bars. (You readers out there aren't supposed to know that. HA!)
Hannah: Spend time with family.
Jacob: Snuggle me. (Yes, his snuggles are completely magical.)

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Elijah: Work
Hannah: Spend time with dad.
Jacob: Watch TV.

10. If I became famous what will it be for?
Elijah: Selling 100,000 houses.
Hannah: Maybe being one of the best realtors or contractors.
Jacob: Selling houses.

11.What am I really good at?
Elijah: Selling homes.
Hannah: Making me happy. (Awwwww...)
Jacob: Making me smile. (THEY WERE IN TOTALLY DIFFERENT ROOMS - PROMISE!)

12.What am I not very good at?
Elijah: Nothing, you're good at everything. (I have super powers, too. wink)
Hannah: Cooking on the grill. (Random, but true.)
Jacob: Making me frown.

13. What do I do for a job?
Elijah: Sell Homes.
Hannah: Help dad with paperwork and you are a contractor and realtor, I guess you could say. (Let's clear this up...I am not a realtor. I am a Sales and Marketing Director for a new home builder. I create the product I think will sell, price it, sell it and I provide the best client service imaginable while doing it. I do tend to work a bit with realtors and real estate agents, though.)
Jacob: Sell Homes.

14. What is your favorite food?
Elijah: 3 Musketeers (Wow. Are we back to this? If you must know I had a wrapper on my desk during Elijah's interview. He was clearly distracted by it.)
Hannah: Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden. (Actually the eggplant parmesan is my fav.)
Jacob: OLIVE GARDEN (He seemed pretty sure of his answer)

15. What makes you proud of me?
Elijah: That you're my mom.
Hannah: You being a good parent.
Jacob: That you're my mama.

16. If I were a cartoon charactor, who would I be.
Elijah: Betty Boop. (Seriously, WHAT?)
Hannah: Minnie Mouse.
Jacob: Sandy

17. What do you and I do together?
Elijah: Snuggle.
Hannah: Go out and get our nails done and shop.
Jacob: Alot of things. Snuggle.

18. How are you and I the same?
Elijah: We're both in the same family.
Hannah: We're both girls or females.
Jacob. We both like yellow.

19. How are you and I different?
Elijah: You're a girl and I'm a guy.
Hannah: You're older and have a job.
Jacob: I like blue and you don't. (Who said?)

20. How do you know I love you?
Elijah: Because we're in the same family and families are supposed to like each other.
Hannah: You care for me and help me and love me.
Jacob: You say so.

21. What do I like most about your daddy?
Elijah: That he's hot.
Hannah: The way he treats you. (That's a mature answer...I'm impressed.)
Jacob: Going out to eat with him.

22. Where is my favorite place to go?
Elijah: Disneyland
Hannah: For a resturaunt it would be Olive Garden.
Jacob: OLIVE GARDEN!!! (Yep, I am way adventurous like that!)

So there. Now we now what's in their heads...

10 comments:

Shelli said...

That is so cute, I laughed out loud at the Betty Boop answer, that is hilarious!

Rochelle said...

K, I absoluetly loved Elijahs answers. They were Hysterical! That kid is great!

Brianna said...

Too funny! Ok...so you love 3 musketeers!

Annette Rose said...

That is soooo funny! I love all of the 3 musketeers bar answers... and you thought you were sneaking them.... :) Don't ya love kids giving up all the goods? So cute!

Anonymous said...

i THINK i'M AWESOME! - JACOB

Trev said...

Way too funny!! So, you are Betty Boop who eats at Olive Garden and for desert.... a case of 3 musketeers!

Angela said...

I loved your little comments! You're hilarious! I love their answers about why you love Eldon. Cute!

Elizabeth C said...

Soooo cute! I loved reading those answers!! It's always fun to listen to what children think and they say really cute and funny things! :) Glad to hear that Eldon is treating you well. ;) Not that I thought otherwise. :)

Rach said...

Petty Poop hu? haha, that's pretty funny. Jacob must really love your snuggles!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Wow Hannah and Jacob sure think a lot alike! This was so fun to read! Too cute! We are excited to see you guys! We will be there in only a week and a half! Crazy! When is the Easter Egg Hunt? It sounds so fun!