I need more healthy low calorie snack ideas I get bored of the same things. I would love to hear some of your favorites!
Here are few of my favorites....
- thick sliced banana with sugar-free caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
- green pepper slices w/ fat free ranch dip and half of a cheddar cheese stick cut into cubes (It seems more like a party, if you serve this one with toothpicks in the cheese squares!)
- fat-free cottage cheese microwaved with bit of spaghetti sauce and a pinch of low-fat mozzarella (This is totally a guilt-free lasagna experience.)
- Claussen pickles
- Rasberry Cheesecake Light Yoplait yogurt
- Costco Kiwi (Have you tried it??? You simply must!)
If I knew how to post a picture from the web, I would pick one with a person standing in front of an open refigerator. Do you see my vision??? :oD




8 comments:
Hmmm, why does this situation sound familiar? I love apples with peanut butter, grapes & cheese, biscotti, a fruit smoothie. Better run, my tummy is rumbling.
I love saltine crackers and peanut butter. I love broccoli with italian dressing. I love apples with fat free strawberry yogurt.
Now if I only had those....
I'm with the apples & peanut butter, one of my faves.Of course you can put peanut butter with anything... celery, banans, pickles (don't gag till you try it)
We also love those Edammame, (I think they are soy beans) from Costco, run them under hot water and put some salt on them and suck the beans out! YUUUMMMMY!
Just so you know Stephanie, that comment from "Rachel" is actually mine. I must have been logged in under my daughter's name. Sorry! :)
Yes, I tagged you. Barracudas now sound very dangerous after your definition...I'm not sure WHAT we were thinking!!!
You are making my hungry! I love whole wheat toast, any kind of fruit, carrot sticks, cheese, lettuce wraps, garden chicken wraps (salad mix with veggies, shredded or cubed chicken wraped in tortilla with favorite dressing) Yum!
YUM! Those all sound really good!! :)
Cream Cheese and celery... I love all these ideas
Post a Comment