
Jacob was baptised by his dad soon after his 8th B-Day! Jacob was pretty excited for this day to come. He chose Hannah to give an opening prayer and Elijah to give a talk on the Holy Ghost. Elijah was more than happy to help until the morning of the baptism. He became a lttle nervous late in the game. He delivered a terrific talk on how the holy ghost can bless us with warmth and comfort inside as well as be a guide, like a map, which can lead us throughout our lives. He then presented Jacob and his friend Ryan with a warm blanket and a road map so they could remember how the Holy Ghost can help them from that point forward. (Ryan is pictured here, also getting baptised by his dad on the same day). Eldon and I were proud parents on this day!





5 comments:
I love the family photo's!!!
You might have to get a prize box for Relief Society....maybe I'd show up! haha! (urgh, that's terrible, I'm going to get struck by lightning)You know, if we could have done a "Twilight" movie night I would have been there in a heart beat! haha!
I love all these new posts! Looks like you guys had a blast in California too! I love your new family pictures also! They turned out great!!
Love your blog, Stephanie! Your family pictures are just beautiful!! Glad I could be there for Jacob's baptism, and see your whole family participate. They are just so awesome!
IT was so fun to catch up on what your family has been up to. Congratulations Jacob on being baptized. I wish I could have been there! How did your enrichment party go? I'm sure it was fabulous! Your hair is sure long! IT's beautiful!!
I thought the enrichment party went great. We had really good attendance. The space was beautiful (Lone Star Christmas -Texas Theme). The food was delish (Eldon made the meat on his pellet grill and I ordered fresh tamales). The program went smoothly. And the best part was that the men I recruited to help with serving the ladies kicked me out of the kitchen, so I go to enjoy the night just like everyone else. I loved that!
Post a Comment