Friday, December 19, 2008

Band Man




Last night we were able to see Elijah play the tuba with his school band for a Christmas concert. Over the summer Elijah decided to play the trumpet, but when school started, his Band teacher asked for volunteers to switch to the tuba. Elijah likes to raise his hand...we were renting the wrong instrument for a couple of months before we found out he switched. He is really loving the tuba though, so we are thrilled. Look at those hard working cheeks!

4 comments:

Rach said...

The Tuba rocks!! Tell him to keep up with both instruments! He could even learn trombone! He could be a one man band!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Good job Elijah! Wish I could have been there to see you! Wow the snow is gorgeous!! Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!

Annette Rose said...

How fun! I love your family picture! It is so cute. I can't believe how big everyone is... Man, time flies!

Rach said...

I know! It's awesome when someone else other than your hubby does something nice for you!?!