Yeah! This is so fun! I love these pictures!! You guys have such a beautiful family. If you want to add different elements to your page, slideshow, music, links, go to the "Layout" link on the dashboard. Pretty much any music player, slideshow, counter, etc, on websites, you can just click on it, to get to the website to create it for your webpage.
Welcome to the blogging world!! :) [Beware: Blogging can become very addicting!] ;) I am excited to see what you guys have been up to. I love the pictures you put up and how they show their little personalities! What a cute little family!
2 comments:
Yeah! This is so fun! I love these pictures!! You guys have such a beautiful family. If you want to add different elements to your page, slideshow, music, links, go to the "Layout" link on the dashboard. Pretty much any music player, slideshow, counter, etc, on websites, you can just click on it, to get to the website to create it for your webpage.
Welcome to the blogging world!! :) [Beware: Blogging can become very addicting!] ;) I am excited to see what you guys have been up to. I love the pictures you put up and how they show their little personalities! What a cute little family!
Post a Comment